Malaysia Luxury Package (kuala Lumpur 2n |genting 2n), Total (4n/5d) - 4 N / 5 D
Tahiti Honeymoon Luxury Package (7n/8d), (tahiti 2n/moorea 3n/bora Bora 2n) - 7 N / 8 D
Kerala Luxury Package (8n/9d), (munnar 3n, Thekkady 1n, Kumarakom 1n, Alleppey 1n, Kovalam 2n) - 8 N / 9 D
Explore Bali, 4 Nights & 5 Days ( 2d Kuta & 2d Ubud) - 4 N / 5 D
Goa Honeymoon Package, 6 Nights & 7 Days - 6 N / 7 D
Goa Tour Package - 4 N / 5 D
Leh Ladakh Tour - 6 N / 7 D
Classic Egypt Budget Package - 4 N / 5 D
Colombo, Sri Lanka Tour, (6n/7d), (habarana-2n/trincomalee-1n/kandy-2n/colombo-1n) - 6 N / 7 D
Mumbai Goa Tour - 6 N / 7 D
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Condition:-
(1) - The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque/cash/through Net-Banking to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
(2) - Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you have to pay the differences.
(3) - Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
(4) - Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy of concerned flights shall be applicable in such case. Rs 300/- Vacation Organizer’s cancellation charges for flights within India & Rs 600/- for International flights also applicable in addition on cancellations.
(5) - In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
(6) - Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
(7) - The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
(8) - For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
(9) - In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
(10) - Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition,
(11) - Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice,
(12) - Above rate would not club with any other promotion,
(13) - Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
(14) - Revert of payments on cancelations takes 10 to 15 working days minimum.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
1 - Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2 - 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3 - 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4 - Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5 - No show - Total amount (100%) will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
6 - GST & other Govt. taxes are Non-Refundable Amount.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete information and agree with booking terms & conditions, payment policy and cancellation policy.